5-hour ENERGY® ‘Run For Us’ Social Contest
How to enter
- Follow @5hourenergysg on Facebook or Instagram.
- Check out the contest post there.
- Comment on that post a memorable running experience you had with loved ones and tag them by 3 Oct 2023.
- 35 most interesting stories would be selected.
- Run for us on race day!
26 Sep to 3 Oct 2023
Prize Per Winner
- One complimentary 5km race entry to the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2023
- Exclusive 5-hour ENERGY® merchandise
Terms and Conditions
- 5-hour ENERGY® ‘Run For Us’ Social Contest (“Contest”) is organized by 5-HOUR INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED (“The Organisers”).
- The Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners, aged 18 and above with a Singapore mailing address (“Participant”).
- Management, staff, tenants or any immediate family of The Organisers, its advertising agencies, its auditors, and any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the Contest are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The Organisers have the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Contest without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- Contest is open from 12:00 of 26 Sep 2023 to 23:59 of 3 Oct 2023, both dates inclusive (the “Contest Period”).
- Contest entries must be submitted between 26 Sep 2023 to 3 Oct 2023, both dates inclusive. Entries submitted after 3 Oct 2023 will not be entertained and be considered invalid.
- Within the Contest Period, any Participant who meets eligibility criteria can enter the Contest on 5-hour ENERGY® Singapore’s official Facebook or Instagram Pages.
- For participation to be valid, Participants are required to follow 5-hour ENERGY® Singapore’s official Facebook or Instagram Page and comment on the Contest post a memorable running experience they had with loved ones and tag them.
- Incomplete or inaccurate Contest entries will be disqualified.
Winner Selection and Prize Collection
- Winners will be notified on social media by 6 Oct 2023. Winners are required to respond within 5 days from notification date to be eligible winners. Winners that do not respond will be forfeited.
- At the time of notification, winners are required to provide The Organisers their name (as reflected in their identification card (“NRIC”) or other identification document), partial NRIC number (last 3 digits and last alphabet), a valid email address and a valid mobile number. Such personal data will be used for contacting and verifying identities of winners.
- Winners need to come in person to collect their prizes on a specific date, time, and location. For verification, winners will be required to present:
- NRIC or other identification document;
- Proof of notification of win (collectively, the “Verification Documents”).
- If a winner fails to present any of the Verification Documents, or if details on the Verification Documents are inconsistent with details provided at the time of notification of win, The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify such winners.
- Any information, personal data, and material about or obtained from Participants may be accessed, stored, or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by 5-hour ENERGY®, and may be transmitted across national borders for storage and/or processing in accordance with the PDPA. If a Participant requires access to his/her personal data or any amendment, correction, or withdrawal to be made, he/she should contact the relevant 5-hour ENERGY® officer at email@example.com.
- Any prizes unclaimed for 30 days after the date of collection shall be forfeited without any compensation. The Organisers reserve the right to deal with unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- If any winner is disqualified from the Contest, The Organisers at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement winner should be selected. In this event, any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to Terms and Conditions.
- The Organisers reserve the right to substitute or replace the prize with any other prize of equal or similar value without prior notice.
- Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- Race Entries are subject to availability at point of registration.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, any other instructions, terms and conditions that The Organisers may issue from time to time.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by The Organisers (5-hour International Corporation Pte Ltd) for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except when prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of 5-hour International Corporation Pte Ltd by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same. The Organisers shall not be liable to any persons in the Contest for any injuries, losses, or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Contest.
- The Organisers reserve the right to video, photograph and/or record the Contest, and publish any winners’ images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Contest without having to pay any fee or compensation to the winners.
- The Organisers reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Contest and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to Participants.
- The decision of The Organisers on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participants shall fully indemnify and hold The Organisers harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability, or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which The Organisers incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contest Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- The Organisers and its representatives shall not be responsible or liable to any Participant for any accidents, loss, or damage whatsoever which may be suffered or incurred by a Participant because of his/her participation in this promotion including, without limitation, any accidents, loss, or damage which may be suffered or incurred by any Participant because of:
1. any wrongful act or omission on the part of any third party;
2. any failure to receive or process any entry;
3. any computing, telecommunications, or equipment failure or malfunction;
4. any submission and/or notice which is lost in Contest communication.
- By entering the Contest or accepting the prizes, you agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect, and consequential losses) shall be asserted against 5-hour International Corporation Pte Ltd and Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc., its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
- In no event shall The Organisers and its representatives be liable to any Participant for any indirect, special, or consequential accidents, loss, or damage, howsoever arising.