EFFECTIVE DATE: 11 June 2020
5-Hour International Corporation Private Limited (“5-Hour Intl SG”, “us” or “we”) is the controller and responsible for your Personal Data.
This Policy is intended to give you information on how 5-Hour Intl SG collects and processes your Personal Data through your use of this Site, including any Personal Data you may provide through this Site when you register as a member, sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product or services, leave a review, or take part in a competition or event or promotion.
Your use of this Site is contingent upon your acceptance of the Terms in this Site as well as the guidelines of this Policy. If you do not accept the Terms or this Policy, please exit this Site.
Data That We Collect About You. For the purposes of this Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any information which you have provided to us that identifies you as an individual, including but not limited to, your name, email address, and phone numbers (including home and mobile phone numbers). We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you.
You represent and warrant that you have consent to and have permission to share any Personal Data you elect to provide 5-Hour Intl SG and that such information is accurate, current, non-misleading, consistent, and relevant for the purpose for which you are providing information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Active Collection. We may collect Personal Data from and about you through different methods, including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us Personal Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes Personal Data you provide to us when you register as a customer, give us feedback or contact us, or when you enter into a competition, promotion, or survey.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with this Site, we will automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this Personal Data by using cookies and other similar technologies. Please see the sections on “Passive Collection” and “Cookies” below for further details.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive Personal Data about you from various third parties and public sources.
Passive Collection. We may record and collect information about how you use the Site. This data may include your domain name, language, type of browser and operating system, Internet Service Provider, Internet protocol address, access times, and referring website addresses and/or other Personal Data. We may monitor, use, and share such data to measure the Site’s performance, activity, and improve the Site’s design and functionality.
Cookies. A “cookie” is a file that is stored locally on Your computer by each website you visit which remembers information about your visit. As with many Internet sites, we may use “cookies” or “web beacons” to, among other things, enhance the functionality of the Site and to make transactions and other activities through the Site more convenient and efficient for visitors. Most Internet browsers include preference settings that allow users to be notified and control whether cookies are transferred to their computers.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
How Your Personal Data is Used. We may use Your Personal Data for the purposes of facilitating your participation in activities on the Site and for our business activities, including but not limited to the following:
- To register you as our customer and manage our relationship with you, including asking you to leave a review or take a survey.
- To process and deliver your order, including the management and collection of payments, fees and charges.
- To facilitate your participation in our promotions, initiatives, events, or contests.
- To send you promotional and marketing material via email, post, or phone where appropriate, and to make suggestions to you about products that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to your queries or provide you with assistance in any other way (such as resolving complaints and receiving feedback).
- To meet and comply with requests from public and government authorities, or any applicable rules, laws, regulations, or codes of practice or guidelines.
- To send you administrative information regarding the Site, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- For our business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our businesses, market research, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Sites, improving our services and products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, tailoring the Sites experience and content based on your past activities on the Sites, and gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer service (including troubleshooting in connection with customer issues).
- To enforce our terms and conditions, protect our operations and those of our affiliates, and protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
Age Restrictions. 5-Hour Intl SG does not knowingly market to, solicit or collect Personal Data from persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, we ask that you exit this Site. While we cannot take any special action to learn your age, if we learn that you are under 18 years of age, we will not maintain or use any Personal Data about you. If you believe your minor-child has provided Personal Data to us, please contact us so we can allow you the opportunity to review and delete such information.
Failure to Provide Personal Data. Where we need to collect Personal Data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that Personal Data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services).
CONSENT TO DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties. We may share your Personal Data with our parent companies, authorized business partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and authorized representatives and agents for the purposes set out in the section “How Your Personal Data is Used” above.
We may also share Your Personal Data with our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, IT services, order fulfilment, infrastructure provision, event and promotion management, auditing services, customer service, and other similar services. We will only provide those companies with the information that they need to provide us with such services.
Sale or Transfer. In the event of the sale of 5-Hour Intl SG, or in the event of a transfer of our assets, Site or operations, You agree that 5-Hour Intl SG may disclose or transfer your Personal Data in connection with such transaction.
Disclosure pursuant to law. We will also disclose your Personal Data, without notice, when required by law and/or in compliance with an order of a Court of competent jurisdiction to do so to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on 5-Hour Intl SG or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of 5-Hour Intl SG; and, (c) protect the personal safety of users of 5-Hour Intl SG, its websites, or the public.
Your Consent to Share. By providing any Personal Data to us, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of such Personal Data and the collection and processing of such Personal Data in accordance with the Terms and this Policy. If you object to your Personal Data being transferred or used in this manner, do not use the Site.
To “opt-out” of (1) any consents previously given to us, (2) receiving communications from us, or (3) having Personal Data disclosed to third parties, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
To the extent that you may provide Personal Data to us on or through the Site, we will allow reasonable access to, and review of, such information, where such information is readily available, upon proper verification and authentication of the person (author) seeking such access and review. You may request review and revisions to your Personal Data through the email@example.com email address. Upon due verification and authentication, we will change or delete your Personal Data at your request.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING
By using or providing Personal Data to the Site, you understand and unambiguously consent to the collection, processing, sharing, and use of such information including but not limited to Personal Data to us for the purposes and upon the terms as set forth in this Policy.
Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot and do not guarantee that communications with the Site will be free from unauthorized access.
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when using the Site, contact 5-Hour Intl SG by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at:
5-Hour International Corporation Private Limited
6 Serangoon North Ave 5, #06-03, Singapore 554910