5-hour ENERGY® Instant Sure-Win Lucky Spin
Earn one chance to participate in a spin-the-wheel contest with the purchase of two bottles of 5‑hour ENERGY® shot in every valid receipt from 21 October 2019 to 3 November 2019. Participants are entitled to multiple entries. Winners will be determined only by spin-the-wheel during the event day.
Terms and conditions
- This spin-the-wheel contest ("Contest") is organized by 5‑HOUR INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED (the "Organisers"), and is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners, aged 16 & above.
- The management, staff, tenants or any immediate family ofthe Organisers, its advertising agencies, its auditors and any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the Contest are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The Organisers have the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Contest without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
Contest Conduct and Participation
- The Contest will be conducted at the 5-hour ENERGY® booth, located at the Mediacorp Subaru Last Palm Standing Car Challenge event venue at Ngee Ann City, Civic Plaza (the "Contest Venue").
- The Contest will be conducted on 2nd November 2019 & 3rd November 2019, from 10:00 to 19:00 on each day (the "Contest Period").
- Customers who purchase two bottles of 5‑hour ENERGY® shot may enter the Contest by presenting a valid receipt to the staff at the Contest Venue during the Contest Period. A receipt must fulfil the following conditions to qualify as a valid receipt: (1) the receipt must show the purchase of a minimum of two bottles of 5‑hour ENERGY® shot; (2) the receipt must originate from any leading supermarket and convenience stores and (3) the receipt must be an original registered machine-printed receipt (order date) issued between 21 October 2019 to 3 November 2019.
- Each valid receipt shall entitle one participant to one Contest chance.
- At the time of registration, participants will be required to provide to the Organisers their name, gender, birthdate, age, valid email address and mobile phone number. Such personal data will be used for distributing 5‑hour ENERGY® marketing and promotional materials.
- All details and particulars submitted in the Contestentries must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete or inaccurate Contestentries will be disqualified.
- Participants are entitled to submit multiple Contestentries, subject to the presentation of a valid receipt for each Contest entry.
- All information provided by participants cannot be changed after registration. If winners cannot redeem the prize due to any fake, incomplete or incorrect information provided, the Organisers shall bear no responsibility.
- Contest entries submitted before or after the Contest Period shall be considered invalid and will not be entertained.
ContestTerms and Conditions
- The Organisers reserve the right to substitute or replace any prize with any other item of equal or similar value without prior notice.
- The prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions or terms and conditions that the Organisers may issue from time to time.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner's part to allow the Organisers to use the winner's name, image, voice, or likeness for editorial, advertising, promotional, or marketing purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- The Organisers shall not be liable to any participants in the Contestfor any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Contest, including any injuries, losses or damages suffered arising from the prizes.
- The Organisers reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the Contest, and publish any participants’ images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Contestwithout having to pay any fee or compensation to the participants.
- The Organisers reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Contestand to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants.
- The decision of the Organisers on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contestis final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participants shall fully indemnify and hold the Organisers harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which the Organisers incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The ContestTerms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.