5-hour ENERGY® x Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse Lucky Draw
Terms and Conditions
- The Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Lucky Draw promotion ("Lucky Draw") is organized by 5‑HOUR INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED ("The Organisers").
- This Lucky Draw is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners, age 18 & above with a Singapore mailing address.
- The management, staff, tenants or any immediate family of The Organisers, its advertising agencies, its auditors and any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the Lucky Draw are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- The Organisers have the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Lucky Draw without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- The Lucky Draw is open from 00:00 of 3 Oct 2022 to 23:59 of 30 Nov 2022, both dates inclusive (the “Lucky Draw Period”).
- Lucky Draw entries must be submitted between 3 Oct 2022 to 7 Dec 2022, dates inclusive. Entries submitted after 7 Dec 2022 will not be entertained and shall be considered invalid.
Participation in the Lucky Draw
- Within the Lucky Draw Period, any customers who purchase minimum SGD 15 of any 5‑hour ENERGY®shots (Movie Edition or Regular Flavours Shots) can enter the Lucky Draw through uploading the photo of receipt onto 5‑hour ENERGY® official website at http://5hourenergy.com.sg/ by registering the receipt or invoice evidencing the purchase of the energy shots, receipt number, date and time of receipt.
- Each receipt from participating retailers can earn one Lucky Draw chance.
- Each receipt from the 5‑hour ENERGY® Online Store (shop.5hourenergy.com.sg) will be automatically be entitled to three Lucky Draw chances.
- At the time of registration, participants will be required to provide to The Organisers their name (as reflected in their identification card ("NRIC") or other identification document), gender, partial NRIC number (last 3 digits and last alphabet), valid email address and mobile phone number. Such personal data will be used for: (1) distributing 5‑hour ENERGY®marketing and promotional materials, and (2) contacting and verifying the identity of the Lucky Draw winners.
- A valid receipt or invoice must be from the following participating retailers:
- 5-hour ENERGY® Online Store (shop.5hourenergy.com.sg)
- Sheng Siong
- Food Panda
- Shell (Select)
- The receipt must be an original registered machine-printed receipt / order invoice email from the participating stores issued between the promotion period 3 Oct 2022 to 30 Nov 2022, dates inclusive.
- Participants must keep the original registered machine-printed receipt or order invoice for approval and verification during the prize collection process. The receipt must clearly specify the specific stores, date and time of purchase, the name of the product, the quantity of the product purchased (which must include minimum SGD 15 of 5‑hour ENERGY®Movie Edition or Regular Flavours shots).
- Any receipts that are incomplete, forged or damaged, photocopied or reprinted are not accepted.
- All details and particulars submitted in the Lucky Draw entries must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete or inaccurate Lucky Draw entries will be disqualified.
- Participants are entitled to submit multiple Lucky Draw entries.
- Each participant is allowed to win only one prize across the Lucky Draw Period.
- Winners need to come in person to collect the prize at a specific time and location. For verification, winners will be required to present:
- The original receipts or proof of order
- NRIC/passport/work permit reflecting their name as registered
- The email for verification (collectively, the "Verification Documents").
- If a winner fails to present any of the Verification Documents, or if the details on the Verification Documents are inconsistent with the details provided at the time of registration, The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify such entries.
- All information provided by participants cannot be changed after registration. All information of participant should be based on web registration. Any faulty, duplicate and incomplete information will be disqualified. If winners cannot receive winning notifications or cannot redeem the prize due to any fake, incomplete or incorrect information provided, The Organisers shall bear no responsibility. This promotion only accepts Singapore mobile phone number with voice and SMS function, if the mobile phone number does not carry voice or SMS function or registered phone number is not in use, invalid or changed when redemption, it will result in disqualification.
- Any information, personal data and material about or obtained from the participant may be accessed, stored, or otherwise processed in any medium or format determined by 5-hour ENERGY®, and may be transmitted across national borders for storage and/or processing in accordance with the PDPA. If a participant requires access to his/her personal data or any amendment, correction or withdrawal to be made, he/she should contact the relevant 5-hour ENERGY® officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conduct of Lucky Draw and Prizes
- The Lucky Draw will be conducted at 5‑HOUR INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED Office at 6 Serangoon North Avenue 5 #06-03 Singapore 554910 on 14 Dec 2022 at 3 pm.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone by 22 Dec 2022 of the conduct of the Lucky Draw. Winners are required to respond within a week from notification date in order to be eligible winners. Winners that do not respond will be forfeited.
- Any prizes unclaimed for 30 days after the date of notification to the winners shall be forfeited without any compensation. The Organisers reserve the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Lucky draw, The Organisers at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Organisers reserves the right to substitute or replace the prize with any other prize of equal or similar value without prior notice.
- The prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that The Organisers may issue from time to time.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner's part to allow the use of the winner's name, image, voice and/or likeness by The Organisers (5-hour Internation Corporation Pte Ltd) for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of 5-hour Internation Corporation Pte Ltd by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
The Organisers shall not be liable to any persons in the Lucky Draw for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Lucky Draw.
- The Organisers reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the Lucky Draw, and publish any participants’ images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Lucky Draw without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
- The Organisers reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Lucky Draw and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants.
- The decision of The Organisers on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participant shall fully indemnify and hold The Organisers harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which The Organisers incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- The Organisers and its representatives shall not be responsible or liable to any participant for any accidents, loss, or damage whatsoever which may be suffered or incurred by a participant as a result of his/her participation in this promotion including, without limitation, any accidents, loss, or damage which may be suffered or incurred by any participant as a result of:
- any wrongful act or omission on the part of any third party;
- any failure to receive or process any entry;
- any computing, telecommunications or equipment failure or malfunction;
- any submission and/or notice which is lost in the registration system or email communication.
- By entering the Contest or accepting the prizes, You agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against 5-hour International Corporation Pte Ltd, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
- In no event shall The Organisers and its representatives be liable to any participant for any indirect, special or consequential accidents, loss, or damage, howsoever arising.
Thank you for your participation. Keep a lookout for the winners' announcement on 14 December 2022.